Intuitive LCD touch display
Two CAN-bus interfaces
Powerful 256 MB RAM and 256 MB Flash on board
The Thor system combines our knowledge of classic lift controller technology and brings it in to the 21st century by using up-to-date micro-controller performance and a modern operating system. The unit has a very compact design that includes a safety chain and safety circuit components (door bridging), right on board.
The hardware used in Thor is based on Atmel's SAMA5D36 Cortex-A5 Micro processor. For today's standards it has a lot of resources and interfaces, with its 256 MB RAM and 256 MB Flash on board, including two CAN-bus controllers and is capable of running an embedded Linux® as operating system. The unit provides two CANopen CiA 417-compatible connectors, 24 call terminals, 230 V inputs for power loss and cabin light supervision, six safety chain inputs (230V or 24V), four pilot relays, one multi purpose relay and an extra relay that can be used for 'fast-start' operation. Thor provides outputs for: Micro-SD, USB-device, USB-host and Ethernet.
- Linux platform 536MhZ Atmel Cortex A5.
- 2x CANopen-Lift, galvanically isolated interfaces.
- Ethernet, SD-Card, 2XUSB Host ,1X USB device, 1x RS485(DCP) .
- 6X safety circuit inputs, 5X 230V relay outputs.
- 8x 24V 350mA I/O, 11x 24V inputs.
- Onboard light sensor, speaker output.
- Optional galvanically isolated termo PTC sensor input.
- Optional Safety relay board for door bridging.
- Optional extra I/O board with 16x24V 350mA
- 3.2” or an 5” LCD display with capacitive touch
Download the manual for NX-T2 here.